- Many of us have to many expenses, stuff, commitments and responsibilities.
- Find a way to have a more cantered and grounded way to live.
- Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses.Stop this constant pursuit for more of the same.
- Focus on what is really import to you in life.
- Simplifying your life does not mean less. It can be about more time, more enjoyment, more growth, more joy; more of what enrich your life not bring more riches.
- Spend more connected time your spouse and children
- Be the best mom or dad you can be.
- Your loved ones wants your presence not your presents.
- Support, encourage, build up, comfort and inspire others.
- Look after your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health
- Be financially secure.
Go back to Keep the faith rooted
Go to Get organised